True Solid Swing Door Stainless Steel Direct Draw Beer Dispenser, Stainless Steel
The True Solid Swing Door Stainless Steel Direct Draw Beer Dispenser has a direct draw dispenser with stainless exterior. One door, 1 keg capacity. Anodized aluminum glass rail provides convenient storage for glasses on top. Positive seal door.
Fan motors direct large volume of cold air into draft columns. All stainless steel countertop.
Attractive wear-resistant laminated heavy-duty black vinyl exterior. 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns. Interior-300 series stainless steel floor with 1/2" lip & heavy galvanized steel walls.
Each cabinet designed to accomodate all types of beer kegs.
Incandescent interior lighting (excluding TDD-1). Castors standard equipment. Stainless steel exterior and countertop for those who appreciate the value of stainless. Air vents on side to maximize flow of fresh air through condenser. Simple plug-in installation. Door locks-standard.
Recessed handles. Optional CO2 knockout kit available for exterior CO2 container. Holds one keg. 1/5 HP. 4 amps. 23 3/8" x 29 1/2" x 38 1/2". Warranty: 5 year compressor, 1 year parts and labor.
- True’s direct draw beer dispensers are
designed with enduring quality and value, our commitment to using the highest quality
materials and oversized refrigeration assures
colder product temperatures and years of trouble
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube
system using environmentally friendly (CFC free)
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher
horsepower compressor and large condenser;
maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F
(.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator
fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True
beer dispensers a more efficient low velocity,
high volume airflow design. This unique design
ensures faster temperature pull down of warm
product, colder holding temperatures and faster
recovery in high use situations.
- Condensing unit accessed from rear of unit for
easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior - stainless steel doors, front and sides.
Matching aluminum back. All stainless steel
- Interior - 300 series stainless steel floor with1/2"
(13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge
galvanized steel walls.
- Door threshold protector prevents damage to
cabinet from routine loading of product.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid
door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A new,
innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation
that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Cabinet fitted with 4" (102 mm) diameter castors
One (1) 3" (77 mm) diameter stainless steel
insulated beer column. Cold air is directed into
beer column(s) to reduce foaming and maximize
draft beer profits.
- Anodized aluminum glass rail.
- Stainless steel exterior with heavy gauge
galvanized steel liner.
- Door is fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed
handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal
interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal door.
- Magnetic door gasket(s) of one piece
construction, removable without tools for ease of
- Door lock standard.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the
potential of corrosion.
- Designed to accommodate all types of beer kegs.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display
of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready
for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp
dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Other items you might want to order:
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!