Star Holman Convection Oven
Holman Countertop Convection Ovens are perfect for restaurants, coffee shops, kiosks, caterers, concession stands, snack bars or a variety of other foodservice operations. With fast heat up and even heat distribution, this convection oven will exceed your expectations and
deliver perfect results day after day.
Holman Countertop Convection Ovens are constructed of highly polished stainless steel with high performance heating element and rear fan, stainless steel door handle, wire racks and rack slides. Bake chamber is porcelainized steel. Oven door is double pane tempered glass and features a heavy-duty hinge mechanism. Model CCOH-3 is 120V and is shipped with a NEMA 5-15 plug.
Holman Countertop Convection Ovens are covered by a one-year
parts and labor warranty.
- Holman Countertop Convection Ovens provide maximum
baking capabilities in a minimum footprint. These ovens require
only 24.4" of counter space.
- Model CCOH-3 bakes approximately 144 cookies every hour.
- Features three removable wire racks and can
accommodate three 1/2 size baking pans (not included).
- High performance rear fan and heating element distribute
convected heat evenly throughout the bake chamber.
- Heavy-duty oven door hinge mechanism provides reliable
operation and is removable without tools for easy cleaning.
- Stainless Steel baking chamber ensures even heat distribution
and easily wipes clean at the end of the day.
Baking temperature range is 175 F to 500 F accommodating a
variety of menu items.
- Model CCOH-3 features a broiler element in the top of the bake
chamber providing intense heat for broiling, browning and finishing
- Oven timer range is 0 to 120 minutes. Heat turns off automatically
at the end of the timer cycle. The convection oven can also be
used in “hand” mode providing continuous heat.
- A door interlock switch turns off the blower fan when the door is
open minimizing heat loss in the oven and preventing heat from
expelling into the kitchen.
- Ovens feature an illuminated baking chamber when in use.
- Oven door is constructed of double pane tempered glass providing
an insulation barrier keeping the glass cool while providing
easy viewing of product.
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!