Krowne Pre-Rinse Faucet With Add-On Faucet
Krowne Royal Pre-Rinse assembly with wall bracket and add-on faucet. Wall-mounted unit with 8" centers and 12" add-on spout. Available in a Low-Lead Compliant model that meets California AB-1953 and Vermont S152 standards.
Krowne Pre-Rinse Faucet 17-109W
With Add-On Faucet
Krowne Pre-Rinse Faucet 17-109WL
With Add-On Faucet, Low Lead Compliant Model
- Add-on faucet with 12" spout
- 8" centers
- Spring action flexible gooseneck
- 38" high with 15" overhang
- Internal check valves
- 1/2" NPT female inlets
- 1/4 turn high performance ceramic cartridge valve with built-in
back flow preventers
- Heavy-Duty flanges with eccentric fittings for quick installation
- Base constructed of chrome plated brass
- Mounting kit included (1/2” NPT x 1 1/2” male nipples with locknuts)
- Pre-assembled at factory to cut installation time
- 44” heavy-duty stainless steel clad flexible hose. Tested to 400 PSI
- Wall bracket and add-on faucet with 12” spout included
- 1 Year Warranty
- Flow rate: 2 GPM max
- NSF certified
- What is the Low Lead Compliance? Previously, “lead free” was classified as an 8 percent maximum lead content in products that contact drinking water and faucets. New legislation passed in California and Vermont now limits the amount of lead in certain plumbing fixtures to 0.25 percent. Other states are in the process of trying to enact similar legislation. The U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act will make Low Lead Compiance a national requirement for all plumbing products by January 2014.
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!