Bakers Pride Countertop Glo-Stone Charbroiler L-GS Series
Low profile counter model commercial char broilers feature Glo Stones
for extra high heat and flame-flare, making them well-suited for a restaurant with an open kitchen. Rear gas connection & pressure regulator. Adjustable top grate assembly with floating 1/2" diameter steel rods. Stainless grease pan, top, front, and sides.
Low Profile Counter Top style char broiler is designed for high
volume char broiling in natural or LP gas. Radiants and Glo Stones are
interchangeable without tools and may be mixed and matched on
the same broiler. High performance, clog-proof, aluminized steel
burners are rated at 15,000 BTUH each and located approximately
every 4". Each burner features a separate, independent, operator-
controlled valve with stand-by position.
Standard features include a modular 6" deep (152mm) stainless
steel front mounted work deck, belly bars, stainless steel front
mounted grease trough, 1 1/2" deep (38mm) stainless steel slide-
out grease and water pans, rear gas connection and pressure
One year limited parts & labor warranty. Model L-24GS shown with floating rod top grill (top).
Bakers Pride Countertop Charbroiler L-24GS
24"W x 18"H x 33"D. 21"W x 24" broiler area. 75,000 BTU.
Bakers Pride Countertop Charbroiler L-30GS
30" wide. 27"W x 24" broiler area. 90,000 BTU.
Bakers Pride Countertop Charbroiler L-36GS
36" wide. 33"W x 24" broiler area. 120,000 BTU.
Bakers Pride Countertop Charbroiler L-48GS
48" wide. 45"W x 24" broiler area. 165,000 BTU.
Bakers Pride Countertop Charbroiler L-60GS
60" wide. 57"W x 24" broiler area. 210,000 BTU.
Bakers Pride Countertop Charbroiler L-72GS
72" wide. 69"W x 24" broiler area. 255,000 BTU.
Bakers Pride Countertop Charbroiler L-84GS
84" wide. 81"W x 24" broiler area. 300,000 BTU.
- Standard grates are fabricated of 1/2" diameter steel floating-rods.
A variety of different style grates are optional and may be mixed or
matched. Each grate may be adjusted independently in any of four
tilting positions. Broiler grates are 24" deep (610mm) for maximum
- Heavy duty stainless steel exterior, interior and combustion
chamber. Broiler cabinet construction is double walled with fully
insulated sides, back and bottom.
- The exterior measures 27 1/2" deep (699mm) plus 6” (152mm)
stainless steel work deck by 13 1/2" high (343mm) to front broiling
surface and 18" high (457mm) in rear. Broiler may be used with or without legs (provided).
- Widths are available in six sizes from 24" (610mm) to 84"
- Stainless steel exterior, interior and combustion chamber
- Easy-Lite / Always-Lit crossover pilot tube
- Double-walled, fully insulated construction
- High performance, 15,000 BTUH burners
- Up to 300,000 BTUH per broiler, natural or LP gas
- Independently controlled, adjustable valves for each burner
with stand-by position
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge stainless steel radiants above each
burner or Glo Stones – may be mixed & matched
1 1/2" Deep stainless steel, slide out grease drawer & water
- Individually adjustable, 4-position tilting, floating rod type
grates – cast iron & meat grates available at no extra charge
- Rear gas connection & pressure regulator
- Belly bar / towel rack
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!