Middleby Marshall Dough Roller SDR-21
Perfect for pizza and dough machine rolling with a homemade look! Dough processing for pizza and pies is faster, easier and more efficient with the innovative Middleby Marshall SD-21 Dough Roller. All processing and handling operations are in front! Ideal where space is limited. Safety dough chute provides complete operator protection. Thick or thin pizza. The rollers adjust for a wide range of dough thickness and feature calibrated control settings that lock in for product consistency. Two pass operation. Accepts dough pieces up to 36 ounces. All Middleby Marshall dough rollers meet OSHA requirements and are NSF and UL listed. All Middleby Marshall dough rollers include a free 250,000 pizza or 3-year warranty!
- Produces dough balls up to 36 ounces
- Produces dough shapes as large as 20" wide
- Sheets 85 feet per minute.
- Rugged 3/4 HP motor
- Special chip resistant white powder coating
- Interlock automatically shuts off machine when any panel is opened for cleaning or servicing
- Special sanitary design makes it easy to clean...front and back panels are hinged and swing out easily
- Spring loaded scrapers and readily removable
- All mechanical parts are located away from roller area and are protected from flour and dough
- Indexed precision ground rollers have infinite calibration control with micro adjustment; locks in for product consistency
- Stainless steel tray is textured to eliminate "suction" effect, allows easy dough "slide" for efficient handling
- Rugged 3/4 HP motor with reducer- Swings out for drive belt replacement. Motor and speed reducer always remain in alignment. Protected from flour and dough by hinged back panel.
- Roller Size: Top - 3-1/2" Dia. x 10" Lg. Bottom - 3-1/2" Dia x 20" Lg.
- Electrical: 115VAC, 11Amp, 60Hz, Single Phase. 9 Foot, 3 Wire Cord and Plug
- Dimensions: 30-1/2"H x 27-1/2"W x 27 5/8"D
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!