Turbo Air Glass Door Refrigerator - 2 Sliding Doors, 48 Cu. Ft.
The TGM-48R Two Section Refrigerator from Turbo Air is a 48 cubic feet refrigerated merchandiser with two self-contained, double pane self-closing sliding glass doors. Bottom-mount compressor. Engineered for energy savings - even the doors have a special film between the layers of glass to keep the cold in and the heat out. Light weight door construction provides less door roller wear less overall door maintenance, and easy door operation.
- 2 self-contained, double pane self-closing sliding glass doors
- Hardware, Insulation and Construction: Inside temperature is controlled automatically. All refrigeration systems are on slide out rails to make maintenance and service easier. Cabinet body is insulated with 100% foamed-in-place polyurethane foam insulation.
- Tasteful and Modern Appearance: The design of Turbo Air's product is one of their top priorities. Whether you have a restaurant, bar, convenience store or gas station, Turbo Air refrigerators will compliment the look of your operation.
- Double Pane Glass Doors with Heat Reflecting Film: Turbo Air refrigerator doors are unique compared to other display refrigerators. Turbo Air uses a double pane glass system with a layer of patented, transparent, thermal insulating film applied between the two glass layers. Light weight door construction means reduces door maintenance and roller wear and facilitates smooth door and easy operation.
- Complete Interior Lighting: Strategically placed, safely shielded, fluorescent light ensures that all of your products will be adequately illuminated for maximum display effect. You can change the fluorescent light bulb quickly and easily.
- Engineered for Energy Savings: Turbo Air refrigerators keep your products cold without costing you a fortune in electricity. Their compressors are highly efficient and quiet. Refrigerator walls are insulated with a high-density, closed-cell, expanded polyurethane foam which offers a high insulation factor. Even doors have a special film between the layers of glass to keep the cold in and the heat out. All of these features add up to a quicker pull down time, less compressor run time and greater energy savings!
- CEC. California Energy Commission Certificated
- Ergonomically designed door - Customers' fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features,along with self-closing doors, make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
- Holds 33F-38F
- 8 adjustable PE coated wire shelves
- 48 cubic feet
- White cabinet, black frame on door
- Bottom mount compressor
- 55.9"L x 29.9"D x 78.5"H
- 1/2 HP, 10.9HP
- NSF, UL cUL
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor, 5 Years Compressor
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!