True Compact Three Section Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
True Three-Section Back Bar Cooler with glass doors is 24 inches deep, 34-1/2 inches high and has a (150) 6-pack or (3) keg capacity. 4 shelves, condensing unit on left, galvanized sub top, galvanized interior with 300 series stainless steel floor, black vinyl exterior, (3) glass doors, fluorescent interior lights.
- True’s refrigerated back bar coolers are
designed with enduring quality and value.
Our commitment to using the highest quality
materials and oversized refrigeration assures
colder product temperatures and years of trouble
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube
system using environmentally friendly (CFC free)
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher
horsepower compressor and large condenser;
maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F
(.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan
motor(s) and larger fan blades give True back bar
coolers a more efficient low velocity, high volume
airflow design. This unique design ensures faster
temperature pull down of warm product, colder
holding temperatures and faster recovery in high
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill,
slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior - heavy duty, wear resistant laminated
black vinyl front and sides. Matching black
aluminum back. Galvanized steel top designed to
slide under existing cabinetry.
- Interior - 300 series stainless steel floor with1/2"
(13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge
galvanized steel walls.
- Door threshold protector prevents damage to
cabinet from routine loading of product.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamedin-
place using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high
density, polyurethane insulation that has zero
ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global
warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder
coated for corrosion protection.
- "Low-E", double pane thermal insulated glass
door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames.
The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long handle.
- Positive seal doors.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction,
removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Door locks standard.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty, black PVC coated
wire shelves. Two (2) long shelves which span
behind the left and center doors: 40"L x 18"D
(1016 mm x 458 mm). Two (2) shelves behind
right door: 193/8"L x 18"D (493 mm x 458 mm).
Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are
adjustable on1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Fluorescent interior lighting. Each door utilizes
full-length, patented, integrated door light (IDL)
system. Safety shielded.
- Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8
bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb life
and increased energy efficiency.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the
potential of corrosion.
- Designed to accommodate a variety of beer kegs.
Depending on tapping kit used,1/2barrels may
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display
of packaged or bottled product.
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!