CP-10 Condiment Dispenser Pump
The CP-10 model condiment pumps are designed with
a rugged cast stainless steel valve body and welded construction. Each pump from a manufacturer's food container with a maximum
stroke yield of 1 ounce (30 mL). Gauging collars are supplied to reduce yield in 1/4 ounce (7 mL) increments. Pictured jars and/or containers not included. Standard pump knob is black. The CP-10 is designed to pump condiments directly from a manufacturer's #10 can or Server Products Stainless Steel Jar 94009. The stainless steel lid threads directly on an 89,110 or 120 mm jar opening.
NSF approved. Server Products equipment is backed by a two-year limited
warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Pump directly from standard food containers
- Maximum stroke yields 1 ounce (30 mL)
- Easy-to-adjust portion control in 1/4 ounce (7 mL) increments
- Two cleaning brushes included for pump maintenance
- Colored, engraved knobs to identify flavors are available upon
request (contact our customer service department)
- 5 9/16" high
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!