Market Forge Gas Countertop Tilting Skillet
This Tilting Skillet by Market Forge is a 16 gallon capacity gas countertop skillet with a one piece coved corner, and a 10 gauge stainless steel pan with satin finish exterior and polished interior. Standard power switch and thermostat. Pan sides slope outward to facilitate access to the cooking surface. Skillet pan is mounted on side pivots to allow tilting for complete removal of contents by means of a tilting handle with a heat proof knob. The skillet can be mounted on the optional 30 inch wide stainless steel stand with a sliding drain pan.
- Gas countertop unit
- Cooking surface is 3/8” 10mm thick stainless clad plate, fitted with
clamped on 7.5 KW electric heating elements, ensuring even heat
distribution over entire cooking surface
- The skillet operates in a temperature range of 160F to 450F
- The controls are integrally mounted on the stainless steel
clad housing and include a power switch, thermostat, pilot
light and high temperature cut-off
- 16 Gallons (16 Liters)
- Optional Stand with sliding Drain Pan
- 33.75" high, 56.25" high with stand
- Natural or propane gas, 30,000 BTU
- The controls are equipped for operation on: 115 VAC, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!