Frymaster Gas 35 Lbs. Fryer With Centerline Thermostat
The Frymaster MJ35 fryer has a 30-40 lb. oil capacity. This 110,000 BTU/hr. fryer is specifically designed for all-purpose frying and produces 65 lbs. of french fries per hour
- frozen to done. The exclusive 1 degree action thermostat
anticipates rapid rate of temperature
rise, reducing temperature overshoot, extending
shortening life and producing a more uniformly-
cooked product. Quick disconnect recommended with casters. Optional mobility kit includes set of 4 casters and quick disconnect. Shown with optional casters.
- Open-pot design is easy to clean
- two heavy gauge fry baskets with
- 30-40 lb.. oil capacity
- 110,000 Btu/hr. (32.2 kW)
- stainless steel pot and door, enamel cabinet
- Millivolt controls
- Durable centerline thermostat, 7-10
second response to loads, 1 degree anticipating
action, reduced temperature overshoot
- Deep cold zone, 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) IPS
ball-type drain valve
- Master Jet burner, no burner tube
radiants to burn out, no cleaning or
adjusting air shutters
- Rounded corners for easy-to-clean "Euro"
- Centerline thermostat mounting permits quick sensing (7-10 seconds)
of cold food placed in either basket
- Unique Master Jet burners have no burner tube radiants
to burn out
- No burner cleaning or air shutter adjustment is required
- The open frypot has a large heat transfer area
to fry more product per load
- The open-pot design has no hard-to-clean tubes
- Every inch of the frypot and cold zone can be cleaned and
wiped down by hand
- The large cold zone catches crumbs and sediment
from the frying area- particles a trapped in the cold zone where they don't carbonize, contaminate oil or cling to fried
- NSF, AGA, CGA and CE listed
- one year warranty on parts and labor, lifetime warranty on the stainless frypot
- Dimensions: 47.67"H x 15.62"W x 31.55"D
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!