Frymaster Gas-Fired 35 Lbs. Fryer
The Frymaster GF14-SD Fryer is a 100,000 BTU gas-fired fryer with a 35 lb. frypot and 30-40 lbs. shortening capacity. Features an easy-to-clean open-pot design, a deep cold zone, no burner tube radiants to burn out, and no
cleaning or adjusting air shutters. Shown with optional casters. Quick disconnect recommended with casters. Optional mobility kit includes set of 4 casters and quick disconnect.
- 35-lb. frypot with a minimum 30-lbs. and maximum 40-lbs. shortening capacity
- two heavy gauge fry baskets with
- Stainless steel frypot and door, enamel cabinet
- medium-duty restaurant design
- Open-pot design, no tubes, easy to clean
- Deep cold zone, 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) IPS ball-type drain valve
- No burner tube radiants to burn out, no
cleaning or adjusting air shutters
- 12" x 15" frying area
- Designed for allpurpose frying
- Produces 65 lbs. of french fries per hour, from frozen to done
- Master jet burners have no burner tube radiants to burn out
- No burner cleaning or air shutter adjustment is required
- The open frypot has a large heat transfer area to fry more
product per load and has no hard-to-clean tubes
- Every inch of the frypot and cold zone
can be cleaned and wiped down by hand
- The large cold zone catches crumbs and sediment from
the frying area; these particles are trapped in the cold zone
where they do not carbonize, contaminate shortening or
cling to fried products
- Uses a millivolt temperature
- 19.25 cubic ft.
- Dimensions: 40.51"H x 15.88"W x 28.11"L
- Shown with optional casters- Quick disconnect recommended with casters, optional mobility kit includes set of 4 casters and quick disconnect
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!