Everpure KleenSteam CT Single Water Filter System
The Everpure KleenSteam CT Single Water Filter System is a total system for boilerless steamers. Sophisticated Hydroblend compound prevents limescale formation in high temperature steam applications. 1.0 GPM flow rate. 4CB5 carbon filter, SS-10 scale inhibitor cartridge, dip tube, two 7 oz. bags of ScaleKleen, pressure gauge, water shut-off valve and wall bracket.
- A total system delivering high quality filtered
water with cleaning and deliming capabilities
- Sophisticated Hydroblend compound prevents
limescale formation in high temperature steam
- Fine filters incoming water to improve the
performance, maximize energy efficiency and
increase the life of steam equipment
- Reduces chlorine-induced corrosion
- System is simple to install, operate and maintain
- Easy deliming with Everpure's ScaleKleen, which
is fed directly into the boiler through the SR-X
bowl without boiler disassembly or the use of
- Longer lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective
in higher alkalinty/hardness/TDS/temperature
- Scalestick is NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI
Standard 42 for material requirements only
- For commercial steam applications
- For use with countertop steamers
- Overall Dimensions: 18.75”H x 15”W x 7”D
- Inlet connection: 3/8”
- Outlet connection: 3/8”
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 psi -125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Maximum water temperature at inlet: 80°F (27°C)
- Alkalinity range: 2 to 12 grains per gallon
- No electrical connection required
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!