Everpure KleenSteam II Twin Water Filter System
The Everpure KleenSteam II Twin Water Filter System is a complete system with two 7CB5 carbon filters, SS-10 scale inhibitor cartridge, dip tube, pressure gauge, water shut-off valve and wall bracket. Delivers high quality filtered water to boiler base steamers, with scale inhibition and deliming capabilities. 1.75 GPM flow rate.
- New dual cartridge design provides enhanced
performance for low or high flow capacity
steamers and flexibility for expanding to meet
- Fine filters incoming water to improve the
performance, maximize energy efficiency and
increase the life of steam equipment
- Reduces chlorine-induced corrosion
- Includes two 7CB5 cartridges and no
filter head plug
- System is simple to install, operate and maintain
- Easy deliming with ScaleKleen, which is fed into
the boiler through the SR-X bowl without use
of hazardous chemicals or special piping
- Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in
- Sophisticated Hydroblend compound prevents
limescale formation in high temperature steam
- For commercial steam applications
- For use with foodservice steamer and combi-oven
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5”H x 20.5”W x 7”D
- Inlet connection: 3/4” FNPT
- Outlet connection: 3/4” FNPT
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 5.0 gpm (18.9 Lpm) - twin
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Maximum water temperature at inlet: 100°F (38°C)
- Alkalinity range: 2 to 12 grains per gallon
- No electrical connection required
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!