Everpure QL3-BH2 Coffee Brewer Filter System
The Everpure QL3-BH2 Water Filter System provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for great tasting coffee and beverages. The new and improved Micro-Pure II media inhibits the growth of bacteria, and the proportioned scale inhibitor feed dramatically prevents limescale from forming in brewers. Rated at 3,000 gallons with a 0.5 GPM flow rate.
- Engineered to always feed the correct amount of
scale inhibitor into each volume of water
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and
particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and
reduces health contaminants such as cysts
- Increases holding time of coffee
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick
and clean, Internal filter parts are never exposed
to handling or contamination
- 1/2 micron precoat filtration w/self-contained scale inhibitor feed
- 1 BH cartridge
- QL3 head with water shut-off valve
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42
- For coffee service applications
- For low flow, medium volume brewers
- Rated Capacity: 3,000 gallons (11,350L) or 6,000
- Dimensions: 16.5”H x 3.75”W x 4”D
- Inlet connection: 1/4”
- Outlet connection: 1/4”
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
- Rated Capacity: 3,000 gallons
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- No electrical connection required
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!