Everpure Espresso And Coffee Softening System
The Everpure Espresso And Coffee Softening System reduces scale forming minerals in commercial espresso, specialty coffee and ice tea machines. 2.0 GPM service flow rate, 4,500 grain softening capacity.
- SO-24, Espresso System with softening cartridge
- 20" large capacity softening system for espresso
machines reduces scale-forming minerals like
calcium and magnesium
- For commercial espresso, specialty coffee and ice
- Reduces scale forming minerals by ion exchange
May be used on water having up to 30 grains per
gallon (500 mg/L) hardness
- Useful where full size water conditioners are
- Includes mounting bracket, pressure relief valve
and filter wrench
- Recommended to be used in conjunction with an Everpure filtration system
- 4,500 grain softening capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 24”H x 8”W x 7”D
- Inlet connection: 1”
- Outlet connection: 1”
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 2.0 gpm (7.6 Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- No electrical connection required
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!