Everpure CB20-312E Triple High Pressure Water Filtration System
Everpure CB20-312E Triple High Pressure Water Filtration System has a high pressure housing that includes head with
pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and bowl. Integral inlet and outlet pressure gauge monitors operation. For high flow, high volume foodservice
applications requiring chloramine reduction. 5 GPM flow rate, 60,000 gallon capacity.
- Improves the taste and consistency of beverages
and ice by reducing chloramine, chlorine and
other off-tastes and odors
- CC1E extended service cartridge contains radial
flow granular activated carbon (GAC)
- CC3E cartridges fine filter water by reducing
sediment and dirt larger than 1/2 micron in size
- Reduces asbestos fibers and cysts such as
Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- High pressure housing includes head with
pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and bowl
Integral inlet and outlet pressure gauge monitors
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42
- For high flow, high volume foodservice
applications requiring chloramine reduction
- For coffee and ice applications, add scale
reduction feeder at outlet of system. Part no.
- Overall Dimensions: 29-1/2”H x 25”W x 15-1/8”D
- Inlet connection: 3/4" FNPT
- Outlet connection: 3/4" FNPT
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 5.0 gpm (19 Lpm)
- Capacity: 60,000 gallons (227,100L)
- Pressure Requirements: 20 - 100 psi (1.4 - 6.9 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- No electrical connection required
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!