CMA Undercounter Low-Temp Dishwasher, 12-1/2 Inch Door
Undercounter Low Temp Dishwasher L-1X from CMA Dishmachines. Chemical sanitizing, 30 racks/120 covers per hour. Built-in chemical injectors with primer switches, instant start. Stainless steel construction, pumped drain, upper and lower wash arms. 12-1/2 high door opening. 4" adjustable legs. Includes one open and one peg rack. Economical to operate- uses only 1.7
gallons of water per cycle. Available with optional sustainer heater. NSF, Energy Star certified.
CMA Dishwasher L-1X
CMA Dishwasher L-1X W/HTR
L-1X With Sustainer Heater
- Unique spray arm system features upper
and lower stainless steel wash arms with
reinforced end caps
- Built-in chemical pumps and deliming
system assures proper chemical usage
- All electrical components are attached to a
sliding drawer for easy access and service
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installation
- No floor drain required
- Pump purging system eliminates soil and chemical carryover
during rinse cycle
- 12-1/8" dish height clearance
- 30”H x 24”W x 23.5”D
Other items you might want to order:
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!