APW XWav EZ II 1829 Pass-Thru Electric Conveyor Oven
The APW XWav EX II 1829 Pass-Thru Electric Conveyor Oven has an 18" deep cooking chamber, adjustable product entry and exit openings from 1" to 3-7/8", and an 18" wide non-corrosive steel conveyor belt. The Solid State Digital Control with 99 menu options automatically adjusts the top and bottom heat settings and the conveyor speed. Over 31% more efficiency in its infraRed energy vs. quartz based units. Out of Stock.
- 18" deep cooking chamber
- XWAV-EZ cooking control system utilizes a programmable Solid
State Digital Control that has 99 menu options
- Choosing a menu option will automatically adjust the heat settings,
both top and bottom, and the conveyor speed
- The XWAV ceramic heat system has over 31% more efficiency
in its InfraRed Energy vs. Quartz based units
- The XWAV heat system is a concentrated, focused source of
radiant energy that consistently sends InfraRed evenly toward the
conveyor belt at both high and low temperature levels-
InfraRed efficiency is 96%!
- Conveyor speed can be set between speeds that are slow
(12 minutes) to a maximum speed of 30 seconds
- Conveyor direction can be reversed with switch on side of conveyor
- Crumb trays are provided on either end of the toaster
- An extended conveyor shelf is supplied for “exit” area, which allows easy off-loading
- Fully insulated top and sides provide “Cool to the Touch” exteriors
- Thermostatically controlled fan keeps exterior surface cool, even
when unit is turned off
- XWAV control panel is recessed vs. the “exposed” control panel
on the competition, which reduces inadvertent bumps on control knobs
that change the performance speed or temperature
- Top heat - 2100 Watt ceramic infrared heat system
- Bottom heat - 3400 Watt calrod element
- Programmable menu options in digital solid state control
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan system
- Conveyor belt direction switch to reverse flow of food
- Product entry and exit chamber doors, adjustable to 3 7/8” high
- Removable entry and exit shelves that extend from the end of
- Removable crumb trays
- External top, back, sides and base are made of 18 gauge stainless steel
- Front control side is made of high temperature polycarbonate material
- Non-corrosive steel conveyor wire belt
- Internal Chamber is made of 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- 4” High Temperature Polycarbonate and steel legs
- High temperature insulation used around cooking chambers
- UL listed, UL Sanitation, and Canadian UL approved.
- 4" adjustable legs
- 1 phase electric, 60 Hz, 7200 Watts, 19.45 amps
- Available in 208V / 34 amps or 240V / 29 amps
- 18"H x 50.5"W
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!