APW XWav Pass-Thru Electric Conveyor Oven
The APW XWav Pass-Thru Electric Conveyor Oven has adjustable product entry and exit openings from 1" to 3-7/8", and a 14" wide non-corrosive steel conveyor belt. Analog control, variable belt speed, and stainless steel construction. Over 31% more efficiency
in its infraRed energy vs. quartz based units! Out of Stock.
- 14" deep cooking chamber
- The XWAV ceramic heat system has over 31% more efficiency
in its InfraRed Energy vs. Quartz based units
- The XWAV heat system is a concentrated, focused source of
radiant energy that consistently sends InfraRed evenly toward the
conveyor belt at both high and low temperature levels-
InfraRed efficiency is 96%!
- Conveyor speed can be set between speeds that are slow (12
minutes) to a maximum speed of 30 seconds.
- Crumb trays are provided on either end of the toaster
- An extended conveyor shelf is supplied for “exit” area, which allows easy off-loading
- Fully insulated top and sides provide “Cool to the Touch” exteriors
- Thermostatically controlled fan keeps exterior surface cool, even
when unit is turned off
- XWAV control panel is recessed vs. the “exposed” control panel
on the competition, which reduces inadvertent bumps on control knobs
that change the performance speed or temperature
- XWAV Ceramic heaters are made of a stronger material that
maintains a moderate material temperature, last significantly
longer than Quartz Elements and do not have the issue of shattered
glass in your operation
- Bottom heat is provided by a calrod element that can easily handle
drippings and grease, competitive units use quartz elements that
can shatter with grease drippings
- Top heat - 2500 Watt ceramic infrared heat system
- Bottom heat - 2500 Watt calrod element
- Infinite heat control for top and bottom heat systems
- Conveyor speed control knob
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan system
- Product entry & exit chamber doors, adjustable to 3 7/8” high
- Removable exit shelf that extends from end of conveyor
- Removable crumb trays
- External top, back, sides and base are
made of 18 gauge stainless steel
- Front control side is made of high temperature polycarbonate material
- Non-corrosive steel conveyor wire belt
- Internal Chamber is made of 18 gauge Stainless Steel
- 4” High Temperature Polycarbonate and steel legs
- High temperature insulation used around cooking chambers
- UL listed, UL Sanitation, and Canadian UL approved.
- 4" adjustable legs
- Analog control
- 1 phase electric, 60 Hz, 5000 Watts
- Available in 208V / 24 amps or 240V / 21 amps
- 18.5"H x 38.25"W
The Best In Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Easy Online Ordering!
Open to Public!
No Minimum Order!